On Saturday, October 23, we were invited to attend the pumpkin carving party at Howard and Jean (Gramma Arlene's niece) Trueblood's new house. They are serious pumpkin carvers. I made spaghetti and eyeballs for the potluck dinner. The instructions for the potluck were to bring something that you had not made before.
Gabriel spent most of the day sleeping and was not well when he woke up from his marathon nap. One of the elder ladies, who was sitting at the opposite end of the table, said, "That baby is not breathing right." So, you guessed it, we were off to the ER in Garrison again. He was transported via ambulance and admitted to the hospital for round two of bronchiolitis. He even had the same room as the second hospital stay. I arrived at the hospital after he was admitted and the nurse said, "It's Gabriel's Mom." when I pushed the buzzer to be let into the childrens' ward. He was there from Saturday afternoon until Monday afternoon.





No comments:
Post a Comment