



We left on 08/08/08 for New Town, ND to attend/participate in the Little Shell Celebration. Jacob danced. I watched. We stayed at the grounds with my Auntie Arvella and Uncle Wendell in their camper. On Saturday, Papa Wally, Gramma Sue, Brady (Wally and Sue's son) and Nelvette (Brady's significant other) came for the evening. We had a great time. Here is a video of his round on Saturday afternoon.

6 comments:
So can you tell me why I'm crying after watching that video? WOW.
I don't know. I almost started crying during Grand Entry on Friday night. I told my Auntie Kim, "I almost started crying during Grand Entry." She understood, but couldn't explain it either.
The music, the utter beauty of the dancing & how individual & yet how unified it is...the dancing is so natural & physical, so expressive in a way that reaches to a primitive, tender place inside me...I've been trying for a while now to express it...I think the lack of ability to explain it kind of explains it in some way.
That's a hard comment to follow.
I thought he looked pretty cute.
Ok...now we're waiting for those first day of school pics! There's no "Boo Hoo Breakfast" for the mother who is also a teacher in another school district! :( Hang in there, LynnLou, and know you're in good company sending that little man to kindergarten.
Kindergarten???? Try First Grade.
Post a Comment