I took Gabriel for his 4 month shots and check up. I knew that he has grown, but I didn't realize how much. In Gabriel's world, apparently at four months you're supposed to grow 4 inches and gain 4 pounds. I hope he doesn't think that when he checks in for his 6 month that he has to have grown 6 inches and gained 6 pounds. If that's his pattern. YIKES!
Yesterday, he weighed in at 18.1 lbs. (4 lbs. gained in two months). His head circumfernce was 17---two month was 13. At two months he was 23 3/4 inches long and yesterday was 27 3/4 inches long. He will soon be too long for the most lovely carseat borrowed from Tina. So much for being in an infant carseat for almost a year, like his brother. He's working on a couple of teeth. He also has an ear infection. Otherwise he's just been growing and growing and growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's that healthy ND air and good, old fashioned pioneer life that you lead. (You know how I've always idealized your life--now you have living proof of its miraculous power!)
Post a Comment