27 May 2009

What we have been doing?

We have been busy, busy, busy at our house. This post is about a little bit of everything. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. We have been to the Minot State University pow wow, had a pine car derby race, spring concerts and graduation. It is hard to believe that another school year has gone by. Now we are preparing for our summer.


Minot State University Pow Wow



Jacob's Spring Concert


Gabriel, how did you get into Gramma's chair?

I see you had some help.

1 comment:

Alan & Tina said...

Look at the smile on that little (big!!) guy! And good going, Jacob. I have to love a man who dances and sings. Can't wait to actually catch each other on the phone. I'll be driving to and from RVR by myself on Saturday, so hopefully we can catch up when I'm in the car!