I wasn't actually present at branding. I was off at an auction sale buying myself a new toy---a Deutz-Allis garden tractor with a mower, tiller and snowblower. Aunt Marian took pics on my camera.
What a great way to start a Saturday morning--reminiscing through your blog! Lightning Larry, Ceci, Pete...and I loved the Valentine card story. I thought the cookies were an awesome idea, too!
Welcome to blog world, a journal of sorts, a record of memories, a place where we can visit you even when miles are keeping us apart. So glad you're here!
1 comment:
What a great way to start a Saturday morning--reminiscing through your blog! Lightning Larry, Ceci, Pete...and I loved the Valentine card story. I thought the cookies were an awesome idea, too!
Welcome to blog world, a journal of sorts, a record of memories, a place where we can visit you even when miles are keeping us apart. So glad you're here!
Post a Comment