29 January 2009

A Watch Cat?!

This week, Brady Cat has been more curious about Gabriel. He has pretty much ignored him until now. Earlier this week, he would jump into Gabriel's crib, sniff around and then would lie down in the crib for a "cat nap" and would be out by the time I put Gabriel down. Last night, he stayed in the crib and just looked at Gabriel, as if he was imposing on his space. When Gabriel is in his bouncer, Brady goes by and sniffs him, and then walks on by. Strange cat.

Last night I found Brady Cat sleeping in the carseat. This morning when I put Gabriel in the bouncer (that I got for a steal at Once Upon a Child), he jumped in the seat as if to guard the child.




2 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

Good ol' Brady! And it's a good thing YOU know where you're going in all that white, because I had a really hard time recognizing anything in all those drifts. And congratulations to Jacob on his Cub Scout accomplishments!

LuraLynn said...

This morning, when I came home from taking Mom to work, I found Brady Cat in the the bouncer. I cannot figure him out. Some people think that he is out to smother the baby, but I don't think so. He's just being weird.